HDP-6000EX High Definition Wideangle conversion Lens 0.79x
New HDP-6000EX 0.79x high definition lens is especially designed for Professional
High Definition Camcorders. It maintains sharp focusing while zooming thru
the whole zoom range.
HDP-6000EX lens controls the image distortion percentage at the least, less than -2.4%. The lens has an amazing resolution power of 640 lines/mm at center (MTF 30%) to suit the high definition image quality of the camera.
With the HDP-6000EX lens attached, there will be no influence on F number
of the master lens.
The lens has a mounting thread of 72mm, and with an adapter ring of 52mm,
55mm, 62mm, 67mm, 77mm or 82mm, which are sold separately, the lens can
be attached on the suitable camera lens. Production discontinued - Feb. 2013
● The specifications and cosmetic designs may change without a notice.
● HDP-6000EX lens weighs 485g and it's rather bulky, and please support
the lens by hand carefully in shooting, and dismount the lens after completing
● The HDP-6000EX wide-angle lens is designed with a priority purpose of widening
the field of view in maintaining the superb high image quality when used
at the wide angle range of a camera's zoom lens. Though it's compatible
with a 20x zoom lens, please note that the image quality may degrade at
fringe when zoomed to telephoto end with some high definition camera lens.
● There will be no influence on the original F number of the camera when
HDP-6000EX lens is on. It remains the original F number of the camera lens.
● When using with a high powered zoom lens of video camcorder, the wide angle conversion lens set at the telephoto zoom end may create some flares in a picture, depending on the shooting condition. It can be improved by closing down the aperture of the lens. It is recommended to make shooting under the bright condition when using a wide-angle lens at the telephoto zoom end.
● Use of HDP-6000EX + RA7282 adapter ring may cause vignetting on Panasonic
AG-HVX200 HDV Camcorder. ●Exposing the conversion lens to a warm atmosphere in an instant way from the cold area may create some dew on and inside the lens. When it happened inside the lens, keep the lens in a dry area till the dew disappear before using. Repeating such may leave dirt spot - (mildew) and affect the image. ●All of Raynox conversion lenses are proudly made in Japan. At our owned manufacturing subsidiary, every stage of production is rigorously checked and tested so that the lens elements compensate effectively for astigmatism, distortion and spherical aberration.... for an excellent image quality. ●The lens is neither made for dust-free nor moisture/water-proof.